Three words, eight letters, so difficult to say.
They're stuck inside of me, they try and stay away.
But this is too important to let them have their way.
I need to do it now, I must do it today.
I am sorry.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I Know How Angry u r ...
&
Wat u Must B Going Through
So i Hope , u Know
How Sorry I m 4 All
That Happens Between Us ...
Please Forgive Me
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,
For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,
Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I guess it is too late
You weren't lying at all
Now that Im replaced
No reason to stand tall
I wish this didn't happen
You found another one.
I didn't mean to get in the way,
Im really sorry,
Guess u and me are done...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused , SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
They're stuck inside of me, they try and stay away.
But this is too important to let them have their way.
I need to do it now, I must do it today.
I am sorry.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I Know How Angry u r ...
&
Wat u Must B Going Through
So i Hope , u Know
How Sorry I m 4 All
That Happens Between Us ...
Please Forgive Me
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,
For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,
Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I guess it is too late
You weren't lying at all
Now that Im replaced
No reason to stand tall
I wish this didn't happen
You found another one.
I didn't mean to get in the way,
Im really sorry,
Guess u and me are done...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused , SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment