Thank You Messages

I thank you for your kindness
I will not soon forget

You're one of the nicest people
I have ever met...


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for sharing the celebration
and being part of my special day.

Thank you for being a a great friend
in every possible way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm grateful to know you
and want to say thanks again

for always be there for me
and being my best friend.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I really now appreciate
You made me learn thro' fun.

Thank you very very much
For all you've said and done.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for being my friend
Thanks for thinking of me

u shouldn't have
But I'm so glad u did

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why
when I am in special need of help
the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.

Thank You.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm grateful to know u
and want to say thanks again

for always be there for me
and being my best friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for the lovely gift
You didn't have to do it.

You have a good and gracious heart
But then, I always knew it

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even if every flower in da world had a voice
I could not send az many az it would take 2 say thanks enough!
So Thank You

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank u for sharing the celebration
and being part of my special day.

Thank u for being a a great friend
in every possible way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I really appreciate you
Your helpful, giving ways

And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When the Halloween pumpkins are gone,
And the leaves have all fallen to ground,

When the air has turned windy and cold,
Then Thanks you will soon be around.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank u for the good times,
The days u filled with pleasure.
Thank u for fond memories,
And for feelings I will always treasure.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There are timez when u need 2 say thanks &
sum timez it can b frustrating trying 2 think of da right wording
so only say thank u it will express yr feelingz

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank u so much for sending me this gift.
I appreciate da thoughtfulness as I do 4 our friendship.
I wish u the best & luk forward seeing u soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment