One out of four people is a chinese. If your father
your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Roses are red, violets are blue,
I was born smart & handsome,
but what the hell happend to you?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You don't know the meaning of the word "fear" -
but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ...
one was caught watching tv ...
another playing football and the
third one was caught reading this message
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets:
one to get in and another to get out.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Never hit a man with glasses.
Hit him with a baseball bat.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
How Dogs and Women are alike?
Neither believe that silence is golden,
Neither can balance a checkbook &
Both put too much value on kissing.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
U R the one who is CHARMING
U R the one who is INTELLIGENT
U R the one who is CUTE
and I am the One who is spreading these RUMOURS
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Nature is a miracle.
One million years ago no one knew people
would wear glasses but our ears are at the right spot
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If I were to
make a dictionary
CUTE=you
SWEET=you
THOUGHTFUL=you
GOOD LOOKING=you
GORGEOUS=you
LIAR=me!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
m at the police station.
The police caught me & filed a case against me
"possession of good looks".i'm doomed!
I need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hi, I am an alien and I'm checking
for some chicks in your phonebook...
Searching... Searching... Searching...
Sorry,no chicks found! Gay?
Conclusion: You Are Gay
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mirrors should be able to think
before reflecting the images..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level
and beat you with experience.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment