Sun Is Switched Off!
Stars Are Switched On!
Blue Sky Goes Off
And
Black Sky Comes In!
So A Cool Night Is Coming!
Go To Bed! And Sleep Well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Saying gudnite is not just putting
an end to a day.Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can feel the care that goes with it...
GOOD NIGHT
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Goodnight my dear
Let my prayer bring u cheer
The moon is bright and the stars are shining
And they bless us always here...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Stars light Stars bright
u’re the only Star I see tonight.
I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight,
good nite sweet dreams.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Another Day Has Gone.
I'm Stil All Alone.
How Could This Be You're Not Here With Me...
..Good Night...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly
good night n sweet dreams…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Black Sky With
Solo Moon With
Millions Of Stars
Brings U A
Silent Hours
2take A Nice Rest..
Enjoy D Whole Night..
..Good Night...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Do not count what u have lost.
Just see what u have now,
because past never comes back
but sometimes future can give
u back ur lost things! ‘good night‘.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Good night, my dear! The long day died
In sunset's afterglow
The faint, far candles of the sky
Were lighted long ago.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wonderful Air!
Beautiful Moon!
Shining Stars!
Excellent Dream!
They All Are Waiting In Your Door With Me 2 Say Good Night
...Sweet Dreams...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The love we shared will see you through,
Hold on with all your might,
To all the faith and love we shared
For this is just Good-Night.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dream Of Star,Dream Of Palace,
Dream Of Person,
Dream Of A Face,
Dream Of Sea,
BUT When U Dream Of Friend
DREAM OF ME ONLY...
Good Night Dear..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Since your eyes are looking tired…
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey into the world of dreams..
GOOD NIGHT !
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
One day I may die without saying good bye to U.
But I will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
Good Night
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Never Try Alone To Take The Weight Of Tear That
Comes Out Of Ur Heart & Falls Through Ur Eyes
ALWAYS REMEMBER
A
FRIEND
IS
HERE
TO
SHäRE...
..Good Night...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Stars Are Switched On!
Blue Sky Goes Off
And
Black Sky Comes In!
So A Cool Night Is Coming!
Go To Bed! And Sleep Well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Saying gudnite is not just putting
an end to a day.Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can feel the care that goes with it...
GOOD NIGHT
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Goodnight my dear
Let my prayer bring u cheer
The moon is bright and the stars are shining
And they bless us always here...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Stars light Stars bright
u’re the only Star I see tonight.
I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight,
good nite sweet dreams.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Another Day Has Gone.
I'm Stil All Alone.
How Could This Be You're Not Here With Me...
..Good Night...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly
good night n sweet dreams…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Black Sky With
Solo Moon With
Millions Of Stars
Brings U A
Silent Hours
2take A Nice Rest..
Enjoy D Whole Night..
..Good Night...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Do not count what u have lost.
Just see what u have now,
because past never comes back
but sometimes future can give
u back ur lost things! ‘good night‘.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Good night, my dear! The long day died
In sunset's afterglow
The faint, far candles of the sky
Were lighted long ago.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wonderful Air!
Beautiful Moon!
Shining Stars!
Excellent Dream!
They All Are Waiting In Your Door With Me 2 Say Good Night
...Sweet Dreams...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The love we shared will see you through,
Hold on with all your might,
To all the faith and love we shared
For this is just Good-Night.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dream Of Star,Dream Of Palace,
Dream Of Person,
Dream Of A Face,
Dream Of Sea,
BUT When U Dream Of Friend
DREAM OF ME ONLY...
Good Night Dear..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Since your eyes are looking tired…
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey into the world of dreams..
GOOD NIGHT !
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
One day I may die without saying good bye to U.
But I will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
Good Night
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Never Try Alone To Take The Weight Of Tear That
Comes Out Of Ur Heart & Falls Through Ur Eyes
ALWAYS REMEMBER
A
FRIEND
IS
HERE
TO
SHäRE...
..Good Night...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment