You walked lightly into my life
Captivating and lovely to my mind,
At first, I never cared who you were
Now I don't know who I am without you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When love is your greatest weakness,
you will be the strongest person in the world
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dreams that once were longed for
Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was gone
I have now and forever in you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love u today and
I will love u tomorrow
just some words
to clear the sorrow...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Whenever I day dream
and day dream I do
in my secret garden
I day dream of u...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Drop a tear
It releases the fear
Feel her near
and tell it to her ear
I'll love U to the end of years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If u wanna know how much miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much I miss.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
There is no fear in Love,
if the Love is real and perfect it
overshadows all fears and Concern.
Love is not what you can receive
it’s all about what you can give.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It takes half of our life to find true love,
And half to keep them.
I am lucky to spend less than half in finding U
And the rest of my life to be spent in keeping U in my heart.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I feel something in my heart,
it's like a little flame, every time I see u,
this flame lights up, this flame is special for you,
because I LOVE YOU!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
U can fall from the sky
U can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
is in love with me
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Relatinships r like a book
It taks a few seconds to burn
But
It takes years to write
So write it carefully
&
never let it Burn!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love is two souls
inter twined in there meeting place
& can you tear it apart
it is one embodiment of
pure pleasure and pain ,
joy and sorrow
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love at first sight is easy to understand;
it's when two people have been looking at each other
for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:
Post a Comment