Miss You Messages

I miss you like a cloud with no sun in the sky
It has nothing to look up to and so it cries

Crying raindrops fall onto the ground
To just fade to nothing, nowhere to be found

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When daylight turns to a darkened hue,
The lovely stars hinting at you,

Your heart beat tells You something true,
That someone is badly missing you

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I miss you so much
i wish you were
still here with me
but when you went away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Value of relation”
is not that how much you feel happy with some one . .
But it is that
how much some one feels ALONE without you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hide my tears wen I say your name
but the pain in my heart is still the same
Although I Smile & Seem Care free
There is no one Who misses you more than ME.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A word to say, a word to hear
Even in Ur absence I feel U near
Our relation is strong..hope it goes long
we will remain the same till the life goes on!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Missing You. . .
Is Not The Hard Part !!!
But . . .
Knowing That
I Once Had You …
Is What Breaks My
Heart . . . !!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sweetest part in life is 2 carry all d memories in life.
But.
.
.
.
Toughest part is 2 say good bye
to the person who is behind those memories!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I Can See You
In My Hands.
Whenever I Join Them To Pray.
Ur Face Is
One Of Those Who Live In
My Heart.
Because Our ReLation Is From
Heart To Heart,
Not
SMS To SMS.”
So, Whenever I Don’t Message You Don’t
Think That I Have Forgotten You…
I Remember U Every Time In My Prayes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I feel sometimes like I've truly lost my way
Sometimes it's hard to make it through the day

When I have the chance to sit and think
I stare ahead and never stop to blink

My heart is loudly crying out for you
My soul is crying out for love so true

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I would write on all the bricks
“I miss you”
and hope that 1 falls on your head
So you know how it hurts
to miss someone special like you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Don’t search, just see your shadow
i will be there Trust Me!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
X
Y
Z

Did i miss something
yes i miss U

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment