Friendship Messages

The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I’m so glad that you’re my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A smile is cheer from you to me,
the cost is nothing its given for free.

They console the weary and gladden the sad.
And can make someone happy when they are mad.

Unlike blessings in which we pray
its the only thing you keep when you give it away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You're my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.

we went through moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.

you supported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shakespeare says
“when I look at my friends
l 4get all my worries & sorrows
&
I consider myself the richest
person of the world”.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

you're my friend because
you're always there,
If there's sadness around
or in the air,

you at night, in the morning
or anytime of day,
you're there to cheer me up
&
chase the sadness away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love is like a chewing gum,
it tastes only in the beginning!
But friendship is like chocolate,
it tastes till it ends!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Health is the first good lent to men
A gentle disposition then

Next, to be rich by no by-ways
Lastly, with friends t' enjoy our days.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friendship is like a mark on a stone..
“which can never b erased”..
But when sum1 tries 2 rub a stone & erase it.
The fire produced can burn anyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I miss you when u're out of sight
Our friendship bond was meant to be.

I think of you with great delight
you're almost part of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Long” love is Mother’s love
“Sweet” love is Father’s love
“Short” love is Lover’s love
But
“Strong” love is FRIENDSHIP LOVE.
So always Love me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.

All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friendship with me is like having Drugs.
Once u take it, U cannot avoid it,
When u don't get it, U r sick and when u leave it..
U r destroyed.

SO don't ever try to leave ME n my friendship

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,

Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friendship is a priceless gift
that can’t be bought or sold,
but to have an understanding
friend is far more worth than gold.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A daily thought,
A silent tear,
A Constant wish that you are near,
Words are few but thoughts are deep,
Memories of our frndship i wl always keep

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment