Alwayz remember u r unique - just like every1 else.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment