Yesterday I
cried a silent tear for fear of losing you
Today I cried a
silent tear because you left my heart behind
Tomorrow I'll
cry a silent tear because I'll be getting over you...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Each drop of a Tear is Costly
than anything in World..
But,
No One knows its value
until they have it in their own eyes
For Someone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I really dont know what to say
Nothing I guess
Because anything that comes out of my mind,
you interpret to a lie
.
.
.
thanks for trusting me
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We Dont Succeed In Our 1st Love!
Becoz We Lack Certain Qualites.
But
After Achieving Those Qualities,
We Never Love Again!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A Person Who Laughs More
And
Makes Others Laugh
Would Be Having
A Thunder Storm Sadness
Beneath His Heart.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Every new beginning
comes from some beginnings end.
Every time u kill me
I am born again.
Every time u close that door
Another door is opened.
And every time u say goodbye
a different word is spoken.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No one is mine
May be Im not fine,
No one cares 4 me
No one has tears 4 me,
No one belives me
Everyone says leave me,
If I ever cry
No one wil even ask why?
and If I ever die
No one will cry,
No one says take care
Everyone says I dont care,
When I need someone 4 myself
I find no one 4help,
I dont know why?
Maybe talking to me they feel shy..!!
No one is mine
Maybe I m not fine...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The saddest things in life r
to remember d happiest moments
of d past which
seems unlikely 2 happen again in lyf time!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The world has no sympathy with any
but positive griefs.
It will pity you for what you lose;
never for what you lack
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Some people hurt by words & some by action…
But the biggest hurt i believe is
that someone ignoring u
when u value them bigger than anything else!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Beginnings are scary.
Endings are usually sad,
but it’s the middle
that counts the most.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.
We appreciate light because we have been in darkness.
By the same token,
we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Broken is a star tonight
as tears rolled on to my cheeks
they whispered in my ears
let us take your pain away
broken is a little heart tonight
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
cried a silent tear for fear of losing you
Today I cried a
silent tear because you left my heart behind
Tomorrow I'll
cry a silent tear because I'll be getting over you...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Each drop of a Tear is Costly
than anything in World..
But,
No One knows its value
until they have it in their own eyes
For Someone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I really dont know what to say
Nothing I guess
Because anything that comes out of my mind,
you interpret to a lie
.
.
.
thanks for trusting me
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We Dont Succeed In Our 1st Love!
Becoz We Lack Certain Qualites.
But
After Achieving Those Qualities,
We Never Love Again!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A Person Who Laughs More
And
Makes Others Laugh
Would Be Having
A Thunder Storm Sadness
Beneath His Heart.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Every new beginning
comes from some beginnings end.
Every time u kill me
I am born again.
Every time u close that door
Another door is opened.
And every time u say goodbye
a different word is spoken.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No one is mine
May be Im not fine,
No one cares 4 me
No one has tears 4 me,
No one belives me
Everyone says leave me,
If I ever cry
No one wil even ask why?
and If I ever die
No one will cry,
No one says take care
Everyone says I dont care,
When I need someone 4 myself
I find no one 4help,
I dont know why?
Maybe talking to me they feel shy..!!
No one is mine
Maybe I m not fine...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The saddest things in life r
to remember d happiest moments
of d past which
seems unlikely 2 happen again in lyf time!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The world has no sympathy with any
but positive griefs.
It will pity you for what you lose;
never for what you lack
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Some people hurt by words & some by action…
But the biggest hurt i believe is
that someone ignoring u
when u value them bigger than anything else!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Beginnings are scary.
Endings are usually sad,
but it’s the middle
that counts the most.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.
We appreciate light because we have been in darkness.
By the same token,
we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Broken is a star tonight
as tears rolled on to my cheeks
they whispered in my ears
let us take your pain away
broken is a little heart tonight
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment