Love Poems

Your friendship and love,
And all the wonderful things
That they bring into my life
Are like nothing else
I have ever known.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One day, your arms will possess me,
One day, you will ask for my hand,
One day, the ring will be shining,
In the sun as we walk thro' the sand.


One day, romance will caress me,
One day, the church bells will chime,
And we will go cruising together forever
For the love of my dreams will be mine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I used to dream of eyes so blue
And loving arms to hold me.
I used to dream of heroic knights
And how gracious they would be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You are my description of love
You are my description of friend
You are my description of everything
You are my description of beginning to end.

You have put me on a pedestal
You make me feel ten feet tall
You've always been there for me
You've loved me through it all.

You've stood by me through thick and thin
You've always been patient and kind
Just thought I'd let you know
You're the owner of this heart of mine.

So you ask how long I'll love you
Well this is what I have to say
Past, present, future, always
Forever and a day! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Every moment spent with you is like a
beautiful dream come true...
My favorite place to be is inside of
your hugs where it's warm and loving.
I Love You!
Kiss me and you shall see stars,
love me and I'll give them to you.
I love you with everything I am,
and more than anyone ever thought possible...
You may not be here with me...
But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss You!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you.
In this cruel and lonely world
I found one true love 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A look from you is as blinding as the sun,
As stunning as your eyes I lose myself in.
A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky,
When I'm with you.

Every minute I'm not around you,
I feel like I left something behind.
Every time I'm not looking at you,
I feel like I am blind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As far as the ocean is wide
through miles and miles of sea;
You will be someone special
a true miracle to me.

As high upon the mountain tops
as high as one can climb;
You will be so dear to me
the best friend I can find.

As many stars that twinkle
throughout the heavens above;
You will be a a bright reminder
of what it means to love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I keep thinking of you and I wish on a star that,
somewhere, you are thinking of me, too!

Sweet dreams of love, of us holding each other tight
and whispering the essence of our loving beings...

And there's nowhere in the world
I'd rather be than here in my room,
dreaming about you and me!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everywhere I go your smile is there
When I think of you the stars overhead are bright
My love for you kindles even in the darkness of night.

When I dream the moon beams down your name
And when you're not around my heart aches for you.

You enchant me with your eyes
The sound of your voice makes all my dreams come true.

You are my heart's delight; it burns ever so bright
Every time I try to resist you
I just realize my love for you is true.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Let me be sad for you,
so you will feel love once again.

Worry not about life,
let me worry for you.

You should always love life,
for it is a part of you.

I'll be there when you fall,
to catch you and say I Love You...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Listen To The Winds Soft Cry
Of A Lady Singing Her Lullaby
Whispers Of The Night So Long
Wishing For That Famous Love Song

You Are My Light
When Darkness Falls
You Are My Sight
In My Darkened Halls

Hear The Joy Of An Angel's Glee
When The People Around Her Now See
With Eyes So Clear And Pure
All Now Really Can Be Sure

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What I want most in my life,
Is to be your loving and caring wife.
To look into each other's eyes,
As we lay beneath the skies.
The warm sun, blue skies, and the gentle breeze
Makes me feel weak in the knees!
I want to be with my best friend,
So, we can grow old together -- till the end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Have you ever loved someone so deeply?
Have you ever looked into her eyes and seen her heart?
Have you ever wished just to hold her, not utter a word, and find her in this silence?
Have you ever thrilled at the possibility to lose her?
Have you ever found the life with her?
Have you noticed the sparkling stars with her?
Have you ever felt utterly nothing without her?
I have.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment