Dont pray 4 Easy Lives
Pray To Be a Strong Man!
Dont Pray 4 Task
Equal To Ur Powers!
Pray 4 Power Equal
To Ur Taskz!
BEST OF LUCK
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
May God stay with u this day
&
give u peace of mind.
May God give u a happy heart
&
his love all the time. Good luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
With my
1 Heart...
2 eyes...
5 litre blood...
206 bones...
1.2million Red Cells...
60 trillion D.N.A.'s...
I wish u "All the very best of LUCK"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Meaning of some colors,
Yellow for special friend,
white for peace,
orange 4 luck,
black for hate,
red for love and
pink for likeness,
So i choose for u Orange Flower.
Wish u good luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Past is experience, Present is experiment.
Future is expectation!!! Use ur experience
in your experiments to get your expectations...
** Wish u a happy life**
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I've seen all ur endeavours
ur hardships I know
u are my friend
I know the reason for struggle
u have tried all your best
Stressed out u have been
Now is the final round
This is ur turn to shine
I wish u well
May all ur dreams come true.
Good luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly in the plane of Ambition
&
Land in the Airport of Success…
Luck is yours,Wish is mine…
May Ur future always shine…
Good Luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
With my one Heart and two eyes.
With my
1 Heart. n 2 eyes
5 litre blood
206 bones
1.2million Red Cells
60 trillion D.N.A.'s
I wish you "All the very best of LUCK"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly in the plane of Ambition &
Land in the Airport of Success,
Luck iz yours, Wish iz mine...
May Ur future always shine...
Good Luck...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Trusting God won’t make the mountain smaller
but
it will make climbing easier.
Hope you will be able to climb
all your mountains always.
Good Luck
Pray To Be a Strong Man!
Dont Pray 4 Task
Equal To Ur Powers!
Pray 4 Power Equal
To Ur Taskz!
BEST OF LUCK
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
May God stay with u this day
&
give u peace of mind.
May God give u a happy heart
&
his love all the time. Good luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
With my
1 Heart...
2 eyes...
5 litre blood...
206 bones...
1.2million Red Cells...
60 trillion D.N.A.'s...
I wish u "All the very best of LUCK"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Meaning of some colors,
Yellow for special friend,
white for peace,
orange 4 luck,
black for hate,
red for love and
pink for likeness,
So i choose for u Orange Flower.
Wish u good luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Past is experience, Present is experiment.
Future is expectation!!! Use ur experience
in your experiments to get your expectations...
** Wish u a happy life**
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I've seen all ur endeavours
ur hardships I know
u are my friend
I know the reason for struggle
u have tried all your best
Stressed out u have been
Now is the final round
This is ur turn to shine
I wish u well
May all ur dreams come true.
Good luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly in the plane of Ambition
&
Land in the Airport of Success…
Luck is yours,Wish is mine…
May Ur future always shine…
Good Luck
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
With my one Heart and two eyes.
With my
1 Heart. n 2 eyes
5 litre blood
206 bones
1.2million Red Cells
60 trillion D.N.A.'s
I wish you "All the very best of LUCK"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly in the plane of Ambition &
Land in the Airport of Success,
Luck iz yours, Wish iz mine...
May Ur future always shine...
Good Luck...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Trusting God won’t make the mountain smaller
but
it will make climbing easier.
Hope you will be able to climb
all your mountains always.
Good Luck
No comments:
Post a Comment