If a person is Silent
it doesn't mean He is unknown of Fun,Enjoyment&Thrills.
But It means Life has taught Him some Lessons
which has made Him Silent..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This message was sent exclusively for the handsome + the beautiful.
We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sometimes
its amazing how easily we fall in luv
with someone who simply smiles,
talks or stares at us.
the only hard thing to do
is to make that person fall for us.
I’m falling 4 u
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The greatest gift u can give to some one is ur time.
when u give ur time to some one
u r giving them a portion of ur life
that u will never get back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was counting the stars one night, for a reason to love you,
I was doing great until I ran out of stars!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A Perfect Gift 4 you Today!
Absolutely @ no Cost,
Non-taxable,
Silent Performance,
Extremely Personal,
Fully Returnable
it’s a SMILE from me.
Enjoy and take care…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Upon receiving this text u must send it to one person you like,
one person you hate, one person you love,
and one PERSON you want to love.
Now think about why I sent it to YOU!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
U'll know...I thought of u 2day...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
whenever u feel sadness in ur HEART,
blackness in ur EYES,
paleness on ur FACE,
fragrance in ur it shows u r suffering lack of vitamin "ME".
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love is not sum thing that happenz on 1st sight,
It happenz wen you start knowing each other,
& it turn ending up needing each other,
for every feeling, for every thought & for every moment
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Whenever u feel blue, I ll b there 4 you,
Whenever u r sad, I ll stay by your side,
Whenever u need someone 2 love.
I ll always be there for you to have
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
CUTE people r like wind.
You can only feel their presence & sincerity.
Now dont look here n there to find them.
Just luk at the name of the sender...!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I always knew that looking back
on my tears would someday make me laugh,
but i never knew that looking back
on my laughter would someday make me cry.
miss you a lot dear
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Life is a collection of changes.
So don't avoid changes.
Take every change as a challenge.
Some give success& some act as stepping stone to success...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
it doesn't mean He is unknown of Fun,Enjoyment&Thrills.
But It means Life has taught Him some Lessons
which has made Him Silent..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This message was sent exclusively for the handsome + the beautiful.
We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sometimes
its amazing how easily we fall in luv
with someone who simply smiles,
talks or stares at us.
the only hard thing to do
is to make that person fall for us.
I’m falling 4 u
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The greatest gift u can give to some one is ur time.
when u give ur time to some one
u r giving them a portion of ur life
that u will never get back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was counting the stars one night, for a reason to love you,
I was doing great until I ran out of stars!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A Perfect Gift 4 you Today!
Absolutely @ no Cost,
Non-taxable,
Silent Performance,
Extremely Personal,
Fully Returnable
it’s a SMILE from me.
Enjoy and take care…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Upon receiving this text u must send it to one person you like,
one person you hate, one person you love,
and one PERSON you want to love.
Now think about why I sent it to YOU!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
U'll know...I thought of u 2day...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
whenever u feel sadness in ur HEART,
blackness in ur EYES,
paleness on ur FACE,
fragrance in ur it shows u r suffering lack of vitamin "ME".
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love is not sum thing that happenz on 1st sight,
It happenz wen you start knowing each other,
& it turn ending up needing each other,
for every feeling, for every thought & for every moment
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Whenever u feel blue, I ll b there 4 you,
Whenever u r sad, I ll stay by your side,
Whenever u need someone 2 love.
I ll always be there for you to have
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
CUTE people r like wind.
You can only feel their presence & sincerity.
Now dont look here n there to find them.
Just luk at the name of the sender...!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I always knew that looking back
on my tears would someday make me laugh,
but i never knew that looking back
on my laughter would someday make me cry.
miss you a lot dear
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Life is a collection of changes.
So don't avoid changes.
Take every change as a challenge.
Some give success& some act as stepping stone to success...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment