Christmas Messages

May the miracle of Christmas fill
your heart with warmth and love.
Christmas is the time of giving and sharing.
It is the time of loving and forgiving.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note,
and make way for a fresh and bright New Year,
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For thy lord
your God had made it possible for u
to see the month of December!
So shall all impossibility in your will be possible!
Wishing u merry x-mas!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The snow gently falls,
and touches the heart,
white as a dove,
Merry christmas with love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christmas is a time when
everybody wants his past forgotten
and his present remembered.
What I don’t like about office Christmas parties
is looking for a job the next day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A silent night,
a star above,
a blessed gift of hope
and love.

A blessed Christmas to you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May this Christmas be so special
that you never ever feel lonely again
and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wish U Lovely X-mas
I wish U Favorable ”
I wish U Enjoyable ”
U shall not Lack in this X-mas
thy Lord shall provide to U!
Merry X-Mas.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May ur world be filled with warmth
and good chear this Holy season,
and throughout the year.
Wish ur christmas be filled with peace and love.
Merry X-mas

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Faith makes all thingz possible,
Hope makes all thingz work,
Love makes all thingz beautiful,
May U hav all da three 4 this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Each Christmas finds me longing
For Christmases now past
And I am back in childhood
As long as memories last.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christmas may be many things
or it may be a few.
For you, the joy
is each new toy
for me
it's watching U

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love,
laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Have a Merry Christmas.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Feelings are many but words are few
clouds are dark but sky is blue
Love is a paper' life is glue'
every thing is false' only My Love is TRUE.
Merry Christmas

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book
And every year when Christmas comes, I go and take a look
And that is when I realize that these names are a part
Not of the book they are written in, but really of my heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment