Away Messages

You can fall 4rm da sky.
You can fall 4rm a tree.
But the optimum way to fall.
Is in love with me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm being abducted by aliens. See you yesterday!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm not here right now, so cry me a river, build me a bridge & get over it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sum timez I just sign on & off in rapid succession,
knowing dat computers around da world r
producing da terrible sound of doorz slamming.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A memory lasts 4ever, never does it die,
true friends stay together and never say goodbye.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stay with me, I'll stay with you and we'll be friends,
through and through.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friends are like clovers, herd to find and lucky to have.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friends are like gold. Each one is rich and they all last a lifetime.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All for one, and one for all, that's what friends are for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I live for the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency.
We know who you are, where you are from,
and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm not talented enough to type
and pick my nose at the same time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is a sad and funny away message.
The sad thing is you're IMing me thinking that
I'm going to respond and the funny thing is that
I'm sitting in front of the computer staring at the screen
rolling on the floor laughing watching you IM me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm currently away from my computer,
trying to get Santa's list of bad girls

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment