Short Funny Quotes

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather..
Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment